Covers: Housing, planning, regeneration and public policy. Also leads Building's news analysis section and undertakes special investigations
Follow Joey on Twitter @JoeyGardiner
- Tel: 020 7560 4145
- E-mail: email@example.com
Contractor’s building business awarded two jobs
Haworth Tompkins’ ambitious rebuild in glorious detail
There’s an upbeat mood in this year’s Top 150 consultants survey with strong growth and jobs being created. It’s now just a matter of finding the staff to keep it going
- £750m consultants’ framework to go live as legal row ‘stayed’
- Bellway hints at growth plans after 21% rise in homes built
- Top 150 consultants 2014: Engineers
- Always read the label: Home performance labelling
- Balfour Beatty bags huge US hospital contract
- Labour sets out 200,000 home housing plan
- Top 150 consultants 2014: Architects
Encouraging noises from government means urban extensions, new settlements and, yes, even eco-towns are back on the agenda. But don’t expect them to arrive any time soon
This week’s publication of the National Planning Policy Framework puts the ball back in the developers’ court
The Climate Change Committee says nuclear is most cost-effective way of delivering low-carbon power and could force ruling Lib Dems to abandon large-scale renewables
- Spotlight now on OFT to defend five-year investigation
- Cabe - why it must keep the name
- Why the Cala Homes' legal defeat shows it's time for housebuilders to wake up to localism
- How do you solve a problem like the Olympic Stadium?
- Halving housing spend? We'll be lucky
- Has CITB been saved from privatisation?
- Is Shapps going to be good news for housebuilders?