Covers: Housing, planning, regeneration and public policy. Also leads Building's news analysis section and undertakes special investigations
Follow Joey on Twitter @JoeyGardiner
- Tel: 020 7560 4145
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alastair Smart, head of development and project management for six years, has left one of UK’s biggest clients
With the recession over, rising turnover and damaged valuations have left construction firms in a climate perfect for acquisition deals. Are you in a position to grow your business or is it time to sell up?
The use of BIM is becoming more widespread throughout the globe. So what opportunities does this offer those with BIM skills who want a job abroad?
- London deputy mayor calls for more information on rented homes
- Arup poaches Feilden Clegg Bradley partner
- Ex-Balfour regional boss joins Keepmoat
- UK construction firms get behind Agenda 15
- Why we're backing Agenda 15
- Pollard’s role shrunk in latest Balfour management shake-up
- Interview: Stef Stefanou
Encouraging noises from government means urban extensions, new settlements and, yes, even eco-towns are back on the agenda. But don’t expect them to arrive any time soon
This week’s publication of the National Planning Policy Framework puts the ball back in the developers’ court
The Climate Change Committee says nuclear is most cost-effective way of delivering low-carbon power and could force ruling Lib Dems to abandon large-scale renewables
- Spotlight now on OFT to defend five-year investigation
- Cabe - why it must keep the name
- Why the Cala Homes' legal defeat shows it's time for housebuilders to wake up to localism
- How do you solve a problem like the Olympic Stadium?
- Halving housing spend? We'll be lucky
- Has CITB been saved from privatisation?
- Is Shapps going to be good news for housebuilders?