The following have been recognised by the Queen for services to the built environment
CB (Order of the Bath)
- Professor Brian Stanley Collins. Chief Scientific Adviser at Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Nigel Watkin Roberts Smith Formerly chief executive, Office of Government Commerce, Cabinet Office
CBE (Commander of the Order of the British Empire)
- Keith Clarke. Chief executive Officer, WS Atkins, for services to engineering and construction
- Bill Bolsover Chairman, Aggregate Industries, for services to construction
- Peter Head Director at Arup, for services to civil engineering and the environment
- Edward Jones Partner at Dixon Jones, for services to Architecture
- Robert Napier Chairman at Homes and Communities Agency and the Met Office, for public service
- Ms Katrine Sporle Chief executive, Planning Inspectorate, Department for Communities and Local Government
- Professor Nicholas Tyler Head of department and Chadwick Professor of Civil Engineering, University College London, for services to technology.
OBE (Order of the British Empire)
- Mrs Caroline Burden Formerly head of planning, government office for the North East, Department for Communities and Local Government
- Mrs Elizabeth Audrey Cartwright. chair, regional housing board, Hampshire Alliance for Rural Affordable Housing. For services to local government. (Hampshire)
- Ms Orla Corr Director at McAvoy Group, for services to the building industry
- Jean Dent, formerly director of city development, Leeds City Council for services to local government
- John Edward Havard Head of Gas Policy, Energy Markets and Infrastructure Group, Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Trevor George Hursthouse. Chair of Specialist Engineering Contractors’ Group, for services to construction
- Lynne Sullivan, for services to architecture
- Ken Wild. For services to financial reporting
MBE (Member of the British Empire)
- Jaswinder Bains Chief executive, Ashram Housing Association, for services to Social Housing and to Community Cohesion in the West Midlands.
- Michael Mark Chrimes. Head librarian, Institution of Civil Engineers, for services to engineering
- Patricia Fordham Chair of Phoenix Community Housing, for services to the community in the London Borough of Lewisham
- Tony Hardiman National Insulation Association chair, for services to the Energy Industry
- John Murphy. For services to Health and Safety in construction
- Rupert Tyson Chairman of the Hackney Homes Board, for services to the housing sector in the London Borough of Hackney.
- Professor Ian Douglas Walsh. For services to highway engineering.
- Chelliah Yogamoorthy. Lead quantity surveyor, highways agency, Department for Transport.
MVO (Member of the Royal Victorian Order)
- Martin Ashley Partner at Martin Ashley architects specialising in historic buildings, for services to architect.