Alex Smith explains how building4jobs.com is making the long and painful process of looking for a job a whole lot easier
Job seekers now stand an even better chance of finding their dream role thanks to the latest improvements to building4jobs.com.
There are now more than 2,500 vacancies on the site and cutting-edge functionality means you can pinpoint the job that suits your skills and experience with the minimum of fuss.
And new software on the site means you can narrow your search to only those jobs that exactly match your requirements. You can search by region, salary, job type and sector. You can also focus on jobs advertised directly by the employer or alternatively only those jobs placed by agencies.
To make sure you never miss out on new opportunities, building4jobs.com allows you to set up to 15 email alerts with different search criteria. For example, you could request email alerts for project manager roles offering over £60,000 in the Middle East, or architect jobs on the 2012 Olympic site.
You won’t be bombarded with irrelevant emails, either. You’ll only be sent alerts that match your search criteria when they are posted on the site.
Job seekers can also:
- Apply for jobs online or view the employer’s contact details
- Manage applications, job shortlists and email alerts in your own profile
- Browse companies in our recruiter A-Z
- Add their profile and CV so people can find them.
And there are benefits for companies, too:
- The ability to load jobs online
- An online payment option
- A simple candidate management system
- A facility to post your vacancy using third-party companies such as Broadbean.
So if you’ve got itchy feet visit www.building4jobs.com and let us know what you think of the changes at firstname.lastname@example.org.