The report provides an in-depth guide to opportunities available for work in the sector over the next four years.
- Comprehensive analysis of the impact of the government's healthcare reform
- A study of the changing client landscape of the sector, looking at where and how work will be procured in the future
- Analysis of public sector spending and emerging private finance models
- Results of a detailed survey of healthcare clients revealing how Trusts are planning to renew and upgrade their estates
- Data from Barbour ABI highlighting the most active construction firms in the sector enabling firms to benchmark themselves against competitors