Ecobuild, in association with ASSA ABLOY, present this free-to-attend live audio webinar at 11am GMT on 17 February - register here
Date: 17 February 2015
Time: 11.00-12.00 GMT
Featured Speakers: Chair: Andrew Brister, Jounalist & Editorial Services; Andy Stolworthy, BIM Manager, ASSA ABLOY; David Wigglesworth, MD UK Specification, ASSA ABLOY; Richard Waterhouse, CEO, RIBA Enterprises; David Miller, Director & Principal Architect, David Miller Architects
With Level 2 BIM being mandated for all central government projects from 2016 and many private sector clients already adopting it, the digital modelling system promises to play an ever-increasing role in the construction industry. Companies will be left behind if they don’t adopt BIM before it is too late.
The webinar will:
- explore the key steps firms need to take to position themselves for 2016
- discuss key subjects such as sustainability and EPDs
- provide an explanation of data templates and their importance on the BIM journey for manufacturers
- provide an insight to the BIM Toolkit and explain what it is, how it works and what it means to the industry
- discuss how the BIM Toolkit will impact on the architectural profession.