Following the government’s response to the James Review, Building is offering a comprehensive 60 page guide to the education market in the UK over the next four years.
The second in Building’s White Paper series this paper will provide data and insight to help you get ahead of your competition.”
- Detailed analysis of proposed procurement, design and regulatory changes following the government’s response to the James review
- The local authorities with the biggest shortage of school places
- Comprehensive rankings reveal the most active firms in the education sector
- Results of surveys of more than 250 education clients and construction professionals showing clients’ priorities for school building work and how prepared firms are to deliver
- Analysis of the latest school building solutions being developed by the market