Never mind the counter claims

Tony Bingham

If I owe you £20 and you owe me £10, can I ask an adjudicator to ignore my debt and make you pay up? This eternal problem has just been tackled once again by the courts

This is premium content

Only logged in subscribers have access to it.

Login or Subscribe to view this story

Existing subscriber? LOGIN OR

Take out a Premium or Digital subscription and you will get immediate access to:

  • Breaking industry news as it happens
  • Expert analysis and comment from industry leaders
  • Unlimited access to all stories, including premium content
  • Full access to all our online archive

Get access to premium content subscribe today

Alternatively REGISTER for free access on selected stories and sign up for email alerts.