Subscribe to Building podcasts today on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts.
Listen now using the player below, or subscribe and listen via iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. This series of Building podcasts is supported by Fenwick Elliott, the construction and energy law specialists. To find out more, go to www.fenwickelliott.com
- Julie Hirigoyen, CEO at UKGBC on construction’s relationship with climate change; advice on Letters of Intent
- John McAslan talks to Building; Stirling Prize 2019 shortlist predictions
- What can construction and design learn from the music and gaming industries?
- Containing radioactivity at Chernobyl
- “In 100 years’ time, we’ll have the Thames lined with derelict towers”
- Construction cartels, the future of BIM, and Building Equality
- Kier loses another director, Royal Papworth hospital, and the House of Commons moves
- Crossrail latest, construction’s climate change action, and solving the competency problem
- Special: Next Generation Takeover
- The legacy of Carillion, the controversy of the Tulip, and the problem of plastic
- Crossrail crisis, regulating construction, and making the built environment beautiful
- Interserve’s woes, London’s new symphony hall, and what is your role worth?
- Podcast: Brexit special
- Highlights from Building Live 2018
- What do Millennials want?