Corporate subscriptions: faster, easier and cheaper
What is a corporate subscription?
A corporate subscription is a service for companies that require multiple premium (where offered), print and digital subscriptions - helping you to save time, hassle and money by combining them into one company wide subscription. This is available for those companies with existing subscribers or for new customers.
Who is eligible for a corporate subscription?
If you have ten or more employees in your company who require a subscription then you are eligible to set up a corporate subscription.
Did you know ...
Your corporate account can also stretch across our other award-winning built environment titles (BD and Property Week) which will allow your company a complete picture across the spectrum of construction, property and architecture.
What digital services do you provide?
We can set up multiple digital subscriptions for your organisation, as well as a bespoke company wide access service. This will allow your staff unlimited access to our website from your office location(s) for a set period. Contact us on the details below to discuss this further.
What is the cost?
Prices are negotiable depending on volume of accounts. You will also receive dedicated account management for no extra charge.
Key corporate subscription benefits:
- Individual service - you will have a dedicated account manager who will support and help you resolve all your requirements
- Save time and hassle - if you currently have multiple copies going to your organisation that are paid for separately and expire at different dates, by becoming a corporate subscriber your new and current subscriptions will be synched so that they all expire on one date
- Easily manageable – you have the option of requesting to receive only one invoice
- Competitive rates – as a corporate client you will receive more competitive rates than for an individual subscriber
- Maximise value – our account managers will ensure that each subscription is utilised by your staff fully, for example instructing them how they can make the most of their online access alongside their print subscription.
To find out more about how you and your company can benefit from a corporate subscription or to renew a current corporate subscription, please contact our corporate subscriptions manager Chloe Bond on
020 7955 3874 or email@example.com