Enter our job hunting survey for a chance to win a £20 Amazon voucher
It’s no secret that our job hunting habits have changed. No longer is registering at the local job centre the only way to find work with those seeking new employment turning to more imaginative sources to find work.
Some will browse the internet through search engines, company sites and on-line job agencies. Others will go down the more traditional route of registering with recruitment agencies and job centres. Younger candidates will no doubt tap into their social media expertise by hunting around informally on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedln. And many of us will simply ask around.
Building has put together a comprehensive survey to discover more about your job hunting techniques. Whether you’re a graduate architect, qualified QS, manager at a big contractor we are keen to find out how and how often you search for work.
The multiple choice questionnaire will only take a few minutes with one lucky participant winning a £20 Amazon voucher. And don’t worry, your identity will remain anonymous!
Closing date for the survey is 1 April. To complete the survey click here.
Terms and conditions
- The closing date for the competition is 9am 1 April. Entries received after this date will not be considered for the prize draw.
- There is one prize of a £20 Amazon voucher to be supplied by post to the prize winner.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- Competition entry is based on the following information being provided – survey responses; the entrant’s name, job title, company and email address.
- The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the draw date.
- If we do not hear back from the winner within 10 working days of our notification that they have won, using the email and telephone number they have provided, we will select a different winner.
- The competition is not open to employees or agencies of United Business Media (“UBM”), their group companies, their family members or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
- Entry into the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non‐exchangeable, non‐transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Construction Skills accepts no responsibility for any additional costs associated with the prize which are not specifically included in the prize.
- UBM retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The winner may be asked to participate in non‐paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this draw.
- Details of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a stamped address envelope to the following address: Kathryn Langley, UBM Built Environment, Ludgate House, 245 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 9UY
- UBM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control.
- No purchase necessary.
- The promotion will be governed by English law.
Promoter: UBM, Ludgate House, 245 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 9UY