- Baxi Boilers has increased the efficiencies of its Baxi Platinum Combi HE A, Baxi Duo-tec Combi HE A and its Megaflo system HE A ranges of boilers. The efficiencies now range to between 91.1% and 91.2% under the Seasonal Efficiency of Domestic Boilers in the UK (Sedbuk) rating system.
- Legrand has enhanced its range of consumer units to meet the demands of the 17th edition of the wiring regulations. The key development is the introduction of a new dual residual-current device split-load unit.
- Integrated Environment Solutions is developing a free, web-based application to allow users to produce display energy certificate and related advisory reports, and register them with the appropriate bodies.
- SAS International has introduced a new brochure detailing its metal ceilings, with guidance on specifying and installing them. It includes clip-in, lay-in and hook-on systems and acoustic lighting rafts.
- Potterton has launched a new website (http://www.potterton.co.uk) which includes comprehensive product information, downloadable brochures and technical and installation literature.
- Stroma LZC, an independent provider of renewable energy products, has agreed to be the sole supplier of HeatKing, its range of air-source heat pumps.
- Pickerings Lifts has launched an escalator division to supply and maintain a range of standard and bespoke escalators and travelators.
- General Electric Consumer & Industrial has launched a range of energy-efficient lighting. This includes the T5 Watt-Miser which it says reduces energy consumption by 5% without compromising performance.
Specifier 1st August 2008
- Currently reading
Movers and Makers