Latest news from the world of construction product manufacture
- Marley Alutec has relaunched its website (www.marleyalutec.co.uk) which now includes a section covering the sustainability credentials of its aluminium rainwater systems.
- Roofing specialist Alumasc has launched a technical brochure on its Derbigum flat roofing and waterproofing systems. The brochure includes full technical data and installation method summaries along with a new systems selector for built-up, single layer, green roofs, “cool roofs” and structural waterproofing solutions.
- Pitched roof maker Redland has launched a website specifically for the regeneration sector: www.redlandregenerate.co.uk. Designed to help by streamlining the design, specification and costings on line it includes examples of applications in housing and education.
- Permanite Engineered Roofing Systems has introduced a specifiers guide to its range of reinforced bitumen membrane systems. Products covered in the guide include the company’s Ultra prevENt systems, which use graphite firewall technology; Iko reflect, a heat-reflective, energy-saving bituminous roofing membrane; and Iko Enertherm, a high-performance thermal insulation. It also includes accessories such as rooflights, trims, primers and adhesives.
- Ubbink, a maker of the Ubiflex non-lead flashing system has published a guide for specifiers and installers of the system. It contains detailed explanations accompanied by 3D diagrams showing the correct application of the flashing material in a wide range of situations and configurations.
Specifier 2 October 2009
- Currently reading
movers and makers