The Galvanizers Association has published a new guide, Galvanizing and Sustainable Construction, which aims to help architects, specifiers, engineers, developers and their clients use galvanized steel in the context of sustainable construction.
• Robust Details has announced the release of eight new robust detail solutions, expanding the portfolio to 35 forms of construction. The update includes six separating wall and floor robust detail structures and two proprietary flanking constructions.
• Ruberoid Building Products has relaunched the Waterproofer’s Handbook. The new-look book is designed to provide comprehensive advice and guidance on all aspects of waterproofing.
• Jones of Oswestry’s revamped website provides a range of interactive features to make it easier to access specifying data for the company’s lintels and landscaping steelwork.
• Block maker Lignacite has received its certified environmental profile results from BRE Global. The ratings indicate an A/A+ rating for constructions using its Lignacite Fibo Enviro Commodity Masonry Blocks, Lignacite Premier Coloured Masonry Blocks and Lignacite Original Coloured Masonry Blocks.
• Kingspan Insulation has produced a brochure for its Thermabate range of cavity closers. Included are product descriptions as well as construction detailing with drawings for different applications.
• Flowcrete has launched a brochure for its Deckshield car park decking system.
Specifier 17 October 2008
- Currently reading
Products in brief