Bowmer & Kirkland has won a £28m batch of priority schools in Derby
The Education Funding Agency confirmed Bowmer & Kirkland has beaten off competition from Galliford Try for the batch of schools, which came to market through the capital-funded element of the Priority School Building Programme.
The batch comprises seven schools located in the Derby area, including 6 primary and 1 secondary school.
The schools included in the Derby Capital Batch are:
- Asterdale Primary School
- Carlyle Infant School
- Cavendish Close Junior School
- Chaddesden Park Infant School
- Chaddesden Park Junior School
- Reigate Junior and Nursery School (including a hearing impaired unit)
- Allestree Woodlands Academy (including a hearing impaired unit)