Concrete Repairs and Keltbray each win two awards at last night's Specialist Contractor Awards
Concrete Repairs has been named the Best of the Best at the 2007 Specialist Contractor Awards.
CRL also won the Training Award with the judges called its commitment to employee training outstanding.
It was also a great night for demolition contractor Keltbray, which won Essential site services specialist of the year, and a personal triumph for its managing director Brendan Kerr, who was named Specialists Personality of the Year.
Clients praised Kerr’s innovation when it came to tackling problems on site, and commented on his infectious personality, vigor and the positive "can do" attitude.
The awards were held last night at the Hilton on Park Lane. Others to pick up a prestigious trophy were:
- Structural Specialist of the Year: SH Structures
- Cladding Specialist of the Year: Prater
- Roofing Specialist of the Year: Rock Asphalte
- M&E Specialist of the Year: Crown House Technologies
- Fit-out Specialist of the Year: IBEX Interiors
- Foundation/Groundwork Specialist of the Year: Cementation Foundations Skanska
Details of the winners and runners-up can be found below.
For images from the awards click here.