Local authorities and ’free school’ consultants will be showcasing upcoming projects at the Remodelling Education Spaces conference next month
Local authorities including Southwark and Sheffield will be discussing key education projects at the Remodelling Education Spaces conference in September.
The councils will join consultants and free school experts showcasing remodelling projects at the event’s local authority and procurement lounge. The lounge will feature case studies and the participants will be highlighting upcoming schemes.
Other organisations taking part in discussion in the lounge include:
- Manchester City Council
- Luton Borough Council
- Staffordshire County Council
- Sheffield City Council
- London Borough of Southwark
- Local Authorities Building Control
- Kunskapsskolan, which run schools in Sweden under the ’free’ schools model
- Multi-disciplinary consultancy: Gentoo
- Education consultancy EdisonLearning
Remodelling Education Spaces takes place at the University of Manchester on 13 - 14 September
Visit remodellingeducation.com to register free