There is just over one week left to submit your entry to this year's most prestigious construction awards ceremony, so hurry
The deadline to entry the 2010 Building Awards has been extended until Thursday 14 January.
Established by Building magazine, the Building Awards recognise the industry‘s top performers and encourages sustained performance and further development throughout the sector.
The event will take place on 22 April at the Grosvenor House Hotel, London.
The awards categories are as follows:
- Major Contractor (over £300m) of the Year
- Contractor (up to £300m) of the Year
- Housebuilder of the Year
- Architectural Practice of the Year
- Engineering Consultant of the Year
- Construction Consultant/Surveyor of the Year (100 staff and over) – NEW
- Construction Consultant/Surveyor of the Year (fewer than 100 staff) – NEW
- Project/Construction Management Firm of the Year
- Specialist Contractor of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year
- Housing Project of the Year
- Public Building Project of the Year
- Building Magazine Project of the Year
- Integrated Supply Chain of the Year
- WRAP Award for Sustainable Construction
Click here to enter this year's Building Awards