Duggan Morris Architects and Found Associates among those shortlisted for RIBA’s Manser Medal
The Dune House, designed by Jarmund Vigsnaes Architects and Mole Architects, is one of five projects shortlisted for the Manser Medal, a prestigious housing design award.
Projects by Found Associates, Simon Conder Association and Christian Pottgiesser Architecture Possibles are also shortlisted for the medal, which is awarded by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA).
All the shortlisted homes have been drawn from the winners of RIBAs awards and regional awards.
The winner of the competition will be announced this evening.
The medal has previously been won by leading architects such as Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners, Duggan Morris and Pitman Tozer Architects.
Manser Medal shortlist
- The Dune House in Thorpeness, Suffolk by Jarmund Vigsnaes Architects & Mole Architects
- Private house in Gloucestershire by Found Associates
- Private house in East Sussex by Duggan Morris Architects
- Two Passive Solar Gain Houses, Porthadown, Cornwall by Simon Conder Associates
- Maison L, Ile de France by Christian Pottgiesser - Architecture Possibles