Sixteen schemes in the capital receive £51.7m from HCA following post-election review
The Homes and Communties Agency has given the go-ahead for 16 Kickstart housing schemes in London.
Today’s annoncement follows a review of all Kickstart schemes after £450m was cut from the HCA’s budget by the Coalition government after the election.
The review found £51.7m for seven private sector schemes and nine local authority schemes in London.
The full list of schemes to go ahead is:
- Skerne Road, LB Kingston, 10 homes to be built by Crest Nicholson with £365,778 funding
- Leopold Estate, LB Tower Hamlets, 33 homes to be built by Countryside Properties with £1,062,000 funding
- C2 Clapham Park, LB Lambeth, 105 homes to be built by Metropolitan Housing Trust with £9,103,000 funding
- West Hendon, LB Barnet, 43 homes to be built by Barratt Metropolitan LLP with £1,576,967 funding
- Hertford road, LB Hackney, 76 homes to be built by Metropolitan Housing Trust with £6,044,049 funding
- Area 3 Canning Town, LB Newham, 37 homes to be built by Countryside Properties with £4,224,000 funding
- Rathbone Market, LB Newham, 68 homes to be built by English Cities Fund with £13,848,000 funding
- Dabbs Hill Lane, LB Ealing, 8 homes with £716,304 funding
- Chester Balmore, LB Camden, 23 homes with £1,700,000 funding
- Holly Lodge, LB Camden, 15 homes with £1,900,000 funding
- Holly Lodge Estate, LB Camden, 15 homes with £1,500,000 funding
- Elmwood Avenue, LB Hounslow, 19 homes with £1,900,000 funding
- Sheldrake Close, LB Newham, 6 homes with £1,096,550 funding
- Holland Mews Garages, LB Waltham Forest, 12 homes with £1,645,000 funding
- Rayner Garage Site, LB Waltham Forest, 10 homes with £1,400,000 funding
- Rollo Estate New Build, LB Wandsworth, 38 homes with £3,629,000 funding