We profile Sustainability Now exhibitor Dulux this week, which is showcasing its sustainable paints at the event
Dulux Trade is proud to have taken part in the construction industry’s first virtual sustainability exhibition called ‘Sustainability Now’.
Visitors to the virtual Dulux Trade stand can:
- Read about a new era in paint sustainability and performance. The recently launched Ecosure paint range offers the perfect balance of both.
- Discover how using the Diamond Range can extend maintenance cycles.
- See how up to 20% less light energy can be used by specifying unique and innovative Dulux Trade Light & Space colours.
- Read about ‘Natural Paints’.
- Learn about the Environmental Wash System, which provides an environmentally responsible way of washing out brushes and rollers.
Overview of the CompanyDulux Trade from ICI Paints is part of AkzoNobel, the world’s leading decorative coatings company and number one in the world for decorative paints and performance coatings. Its portfolio includes market-leading brands such as Dulux Trade, Cuprinol Trade, Glidden Trade, Hammerite, Polycell Trade and Sikkens.
Dulux Trade is continuously working to develop new differentiated products and services to meet customer needs, and is the leader in environmental sustainability. Experts in colours with an unrivalled colour range, the company ultimately offers specifiers, contractors and decorators the support they need to do a great job.
Dulux Trades’ leadership in formulation science, combined with its commitment to improve the environmental footprint of its products throughout their life cycles is the guarantee of regulatory VOC compliance.
Although decorative coatings contribute less than 1% of the total amount of VOCs emitted in the UK, Dulux Trade will be at the forefront of implementing the new regulations regarding VOCs which will come into force in 2010.