Australian contractor says losses are extremely disappointing but claims it will not lose any more money on delayed project.
Multiplex has reported losses of £106m on the troubled Wembley stadium project in the first half of its financial year.
The Australian firm described the losses on the project, which will now be completed months late, as "extremely disappointing".
News of the loss follows the FA's decision on Monday to move this year's FA Cup Final from the incomplete Wembley to Cardiff's Millennium Stadium.
Multiplex chief executive Andrew Roberts insisted that the company would not lose any further money on the project beyond the £106m.
He said that the figure included penalty payments for late handover of £120,000 per day beyond 31 January.
The results statement added that the project had been beset by problems with subcontractors, design changes, trade union relations and the weather.
However, it insisted that Multiplex would not be forced into bankruptcy by the losses and would complete the stadium.
Overall, Multiplex posted a £50m loss in the first half, compared with a £5m profit for the previous year. Group revenue for the period was £730m, up 9.6%.