Exterior Lighting Award:
- Gateshead Millennium Bridge (Wilkinson Eyre Architects)
- Edinburgh's Point Conference Centre (Andrew Doolan Architects)
- Glasgow's Cranhill Water Tower illumination (Chris Stewart Architects)
- Kingston-upon-Hull's ARCO National Distribution Centre (The Dewson Partnership).
Partnership Award for the best public-private partnership:
- Lady Florence Centre, Lewisham, London (Knight Phillips Architects)
- Tooting and South Thames College (Aukett Europe)
- New River Loop Restoration Project (London Borough of Enfield)
- Snow Hill Project, Wolverhampton (Eric Hudson Architects).
Centre Vision Award for improvement to a city centre:
- Castleford, Manchester (Manchester City Council)
- Huddersfield Narrow Canal, Tameside (Tameside Metropolitan Borough)
- Mailbox, Birmingham (Associated Architects).
Urban Design Award for local environment contribution:
- @Bristol (Alec French and Acanthus Ferguson Mann)
- Somerset House, London (Donald Insall Associates/Jeremy Dixon.Edward Jones)
- The Lowry Centre, Salford (Michael Wilford & Partners)
- The riverside walkways and parks in Greenwich (Richard Rogers Partnership)
- Thames Barrier Park, Newham, London (Patel Taylor).
Access Award for disabled access to a historic building:
- National Portrait Gallery, Westminster, London (Dixon Jones)
- Royal Court Theatre, Chelsea, London (Haworth Tompkins)
- 9-10 Stock Orchard Street, Islington, London (Sarah Wigglesworth Architects)
- Conference building, Earth Centre, Doncaster (Bill Dunster Architects)
- Jubilee Campus, University of Nottingham (Michael Hopkins and Partners)
- Portcullis House/Westminster Underground station, London (Michael Hopkins)
- Tramlink (Tramlink Croydon).
Building is the awards' media partner, and will publish a supplement of the winners on 19 April.