Listen now using the player below, or subscribe and listen via iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Building is back with a new series of podcasts, supported by Fenwick Elliott.
Building podcasts are back with a new series. In this week’s episode:
- We head to Chernobyl where a £1.5bn steel arch is being constructed over the nuclear reactor damaged during the catastrophic disaster in 1986.
- What’s next for the Hackitt review? Listen back to some of the discussion at last week’s Building Live Club event.
Listen now using the player above, or subscribe and listen via iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Leave us a review on iTunes and don’t miss for future Building podcasts by subscribing.
Want to hear more about the challenges facing contractors and what can be done to address them? Head along to our next Building Live Club in the series on 4 July: Digital futures and managing risk - Top 150 contractors event, sponsored by Fenwick Elliott
- Results of the 2019 Top 150 contractors and housebuilders - what do the results say about the current state of the construction industry?
- Embracing new technology within a successful contractual framework
- Making the most of digital – how can the industry make the leap?