This award is for construction projects where the value of the M&E contract is less than £20 million.
Winner: Lion House @ Alnwick, Haden Young and AECOM
- Jessop West, Arup
- Lighting at Liverpool ONE, BDP
- Carrochan, Scotland, Buro Happold
- Lion House @ Alnwick, Haden Young & Faber Maunsell
- Health, Exercise & Biological Sciences Building (HEBS), Loughborough University, Hoare Lea
- Warwick Digital Laboratory, Hoare Lea
- Penryn College, BSF, Hulley & Kirkwood Consulting Engineers
Hays Building Services
Hays Building Services is pleased to once again sponsor the Project of the Year Award. Highlighting our integral role and continued investment in the industry, this sponsorship recognises and rewards innovation in construction projects and hard work and commitment within the industry.
Hays Building Services is the UK’s leading recruitment consultancy specialising in building services jobs and is the only recruitment consultancy endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers CIBSE. With over 70 offices across the UK and a presence in 28 countries worldwide, our specialist consultants enjoy unrivalled access to an international database of the industry’s top employers and are able to provide invaluable expertise and careers advice.
For further information contact Mike McNally on 0191 222 0044 or visit www.hays.com/buildingservices
Building Sustainable Design