Client Intelligence 2013
A comprehensive guide to the most important construction clients in the UK
Available as a digital download, Client Intelligence 2013 is the ideal handbook for construction professionals, providing an overview of where the work is by sector and region, and a sense of what some of the biggest construction firms think about the state of the market.
In such uncertain times for the industry, it is more important than ever to understand and be able to respond to your clients' needs, and be confident on the likely future direction of their pipelines.
This year’s report includes:
- the results of surveys with over 300 public and private clients
- a series of interviews with the biggest of these clients analysing all of the issues most important to them
- an exploration of what clients value in their supply chain, how they want to buy and what’s likely to change
- a list of the 50 biggest public and 50 biggest private clients in the UK by volume of current work, provided by Barbour ABI
- an opportunity to benchmark yourself as we reveal, from the top 30, the contractors, QSs and architects they are most likely to work with.