- Recticel Insulation Products has launched a product guide to provide specifiers and contractors with information on its range of roof, floor and wall insulation. The guide features information about all Recticel products with each product entry, accompanied by an illustration, product description, details of compressive strength and thermal performance characteristics, U-Value calculation table and product dimensions.
- Specialist flooring company Flowcrete has developed a brochure aimed at the education sector. Entitled Transforming Education Environments, the guide brings together a broad range of information – including details on sustainability and sector specific case studies showcasing flooring projects across the UK. Information on the specification of floors within the different areas of a school environment is also featured.
- Pland Stainless now distribute the full range of Haws drinking fountains and electronic water coolers in the UK as well as producing a smaller range of Pland drinking fountains.
- Eurocell Profiles manufacturer and distributor of PVCu systems, has announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire the assets and operations of Cavalok Building Products, the only manufacturer of BBA-accredited cavity closure systems made from 100% post-consumer recycled PVCu.
- The Nickel Institute, which represents the nickel-containing stainless steel industry worldwide, has launched an online resource for architects, builders and contractors looking for information and supply of stainless steel for building purposes.