The Concrete Centre is inviting entries for its Sustainability Awards 2006.
Entries can include any project, product, programme or initiative that has been launched, developed or initiated over the past five years and clearly demonstrates sustainability in either the production or use of concrete.
Entries will be assessed on the following:
- Lean construction/producing less waste
- Managing natural resources
- Minimising energy in production or use
- The conservation of biodiversity/natural features
- Protection against pollution
- Respect for people
New Concrete 2006
- Currently reading
Get your Sustainability Awards entries in