The winning schemes are:
- Lifetime homes with generous space in Angell Town, south London, designed by Burrell Foley Fischer for Lambeth council.
- Affordable community housing for rent on London’s South Bank, designed by Haworth Tompkins for Coin Street Community Builders.
- Sheltered housing for rough sleepers in Shepherd’s Bush, west London, designed by Feilden Clegg Bradley for the Peabody Trust.
- Infill housing for sale on the Mile End Road, east London, designed by Proctor Matthews for Copthorn Homes.
- A warehouse conversion for rent at Preston Point, Liverpool, designed by Shed KM for Maritime Housing Association.
- An assured scheme for sale at the Point, Bristol, designed by Feilden Clegg Bradley for Crosby Homes.