Building Regulations Advisory Committee recruits advisory experts
Junior housing and planning minister Iain Wright has announced seven new appointments to the Building Regulations Advisory Committee (BRAC).
The new recruits will advice the government body on issues surrounding architecture, consumer interest, local authority building control, the needs of those with disability and sustainability.
- Tracey Aarons, building control manager at Mendip District Council
- Ziba Adrangi, director for PRP Architects
- Professor Keith Bright, access consultant and chartered building surveyor
- Nicholas Cullen, research and development partner at Hoare Lea Consulting Engineers
- Trevor Haynes, building control manager at Birmingham City Council
- Adrian Levett, consultant at Change Management
- Andrew Shipley, policy manager for Equality and Human Rights Commission
Wright said: “These new appointments will add significant expertise and understanding to BRAC, enhancing still further the already exceptional set of skills and experience within the committee.”