New online interactive careers fair launched for graduates in property, construction and design
The publisher of Building magazine has launched the Virtual Grad Fair, a three-day online event created to help students start their career in the built environment.
The event will run from 10 to 12 November 2008.
The fully interactive website has been designed for graduates to interact online with a wide range of employers.
Users can explore the exhibitor booths, attend free online seminars and chat to the exhibitors and other attendees in real time.
There will be webinars on working abroad, graduate schemes and work placements.
Exhibitors include QS Turner & Townsend and construction giant Carillion.
However, unlike a traditional exhibition, users can access the show from the comfort of their home, office or internet cafe.
The website offers
- Fully interactive exhibitor booths
- Search for employers and discover what they have to offer
- Talk to employers directly via instant messenger facility or join their chat-rooms
- Apply directly for live graduate and placement vacancies
- Watch seminars on topics such as working overseas and interview techniques
- Network with employers and fellow students/graduates in the lounge
For more information visit the Virtual Grad Fair.