It has also landed a £10m five-year contract from the National Air Traffic Services to provide M&E facilities management services at four of its key sites.
Contractor HBG is understood to have awarded Emcor a £1.8m contract for two design-and-build office block schemes in Liverpool worth £1.8m. Other contract wins for Emcor include:
- A five-year deal from Willmott Dixon worth £2m for the Manchester schools framework.
- A £160,000 contract from Mansell for the refurbishment of the BT Chester offices.
- An office fit-out for the Royal and Sun Alliance in Manchester at 35 Fountain Street worth £160,000.
- £650,000 contract from Willmott Dixon for work at Moldgreen School in Kirklees, west Yorkshire.
- A £650,000 contract from Willmott Dixon for work at the Woodthorpe School in Sheffield.