Completing an MBA can help improve your career prospects
It takes time, effort and money. But doing an MBA can also help you raise your game and take both your career, and your thinking, to the next level. Here’s why..
- The qualification is recognised worldwide
- It is one of the most highly respected accreditations among employers - especially if you have attended one of the top universities in the UK or US to get it
- It gives you a better chance at being put in a position to manage and lead teams
- It offers specialised skills which directly reflect the changing nature of an increasingly global economy
- Most courses have flexible attendance and study arrangements to make it easier for people to balance the course with work and home life
- It can significantly increase earning potential
Read the full report and an interesting case study from group project director at London contractor Bluu Group who did a MBA in construction management published in Building at Ready for lift-off?
For the latest construction jobs visit Building4jobs.