Construction is facing a difficult year with restrictions affecting site productivity.
As an industry it is constantly seeing innovation products, tools and applications being developed that are changing the ways in which work is carried out.
Join us to hear individual case studies from industry leaders as they share some of the most exciting new technologies being used and applied across projects worldwide.
- Razvan Gorcea, international BIM project manager, Hilti BIM Competence Centre
- Jaimie Johnston, director, Bryden Wood
- James Pickard, founding director, Cartwright Pickard
- Ben Robinson, computational designer, Hawkins\Brown
- Philip Watson, director and head of design, HLM
- Chaired by: Thomas Lane, group technical editor, Building
The webinar on 19 October.