It’s quiz time! Here are a selection of questions from this year’s Building quiz - challenge yourself or your colleagues and show off those quizzing skills.
1. Lights, camera, action
- Which actor played James Bond in 1987?
- How many Oscars did the film Titanic win?
- Which actor plays Sonny Crocket in the 2006 film Miami Vice?
- What number is Herbie, the famous Beatle car?
- What is the name of the prison in the film The Rock?
2. A Question of Sport
- Which car won Fernando Alonso his first title in Formula 1?
- How many players are there in an ice hockey team?
- What is the nickname of the Belgian national soccer team?
- How many matches did Muhammad Ali lose in his professional career: three, four or five?
- What was the Olympic city of 1992?
3. Going underground: all the answers are London Underground stations:
- This monarch is pretty angry
- The 1,760th yard
- Hair on a rather tall cockney?
- Where Ian Fleming’s super-spy lives?
- The 2016 Premier League champions and this regular shape?
4. Christmas special
- When Kevin is left home alone for the first time, where is the family’s destination for their Christmas vacation?
- Which word, associated with Christmas, comes from a Greek word meaning “we can act anything”?
- Whose is the first voice to be heard on the original recording of Band Aid’s Do They Know It’s Christmas?
- “Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents” is the first line from which literary classic by Louisa May Alcott?
- In which year did Wham! have a monster hit with Last Christmas?