List comprises consortia of contractors as well as programme managers
Thames Water has named a raft of bidders for its £3bn capital spending programme for the five-year period to 2020.
The new spending programme, called AMP6, will see several consortia of contractors selected, as well as programme managers, for the spending programme, which runs from 2015-2020.
A Thames Water spokesman said: “At this stage of the procurement process it would be inappropriate to comment. As previously made clear, we will announce ‘early engagement’ contracts in April.”
The full list of bidders is:
- Amec/ May Gurney
- Costain / Veolia / Atkins
- Galliford Try / Morrison Utility Services / Mott MacDonald - GMM JV
- Kier / URS / VolkerFitzpatrick - KUV Water JV
- Laing O’Rourke / Imtech / Barhale - Tamesis Plus JV
- Murphy / Black & Veatch / Aecom - MBVA JV
- Skanska / MWH / Balfour Beatty
- CH2M Hill
- Jacobs UK
- Mott MacDonald
- MWH UK