AHMM school is named as 3/1 front-runner for architectural prize
Allford Hall Monaghan Morris’ Westminster Academy is the bookies’ favourite to win the 2008 Stirling Prize.
Bookmaker William Hill has given odds of 3/1 that the distinctive green and yellow school in West London will be awarded the prestigious prize. Denton Corker Marshall’s Civil Justice Centre runs a close second at odds of 7/2.
The odds in full, as of this morning, were:
- AHMM’s Westminster Academy: 3/1
- Denton Corker Marshall’s Civil Justice Centre: 7/2
- Zaha Hadid’s Nord Park Cable Railway: 4/1
- Grimshaw’s Bijlmer Arena Station: 9/2
- Allies & Morrison’s Royal Festival Hall: 5/1
- Feilden Clegg Bradley’s Accordia: 5/1