Sarah is the editor of Building, responsible for the editorial content. Oversees news and features coverage, contributing to both sections.
Follow Sarah on Twitter @SarahR100
- Tel: 020 7560 4152
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Could new chief executive Leo Quinn be the right person to breathe new life into the firm?
After a fifth profit warning in two years, the firm needs to rebuild trust with the City, as well as with clients and suppliers.
The Labour party gathering in Manchester has set the tone for debate and the mood music for the sector is encouraging
- 900 students undertake Constructionarium training
- University spending on non-residential estates reaches £2bn
- Changing preconceptions
- Wasted energy
- Time to go back to school?
- School building: Could do better
- Interview: Mairi Johnson