Responsible for the editorial content of Building. Oversees news and features coverage, contributing to both sections.
Follow Sarah on Twitter @SarahR100
- Tel: 020 7560 4152
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilities managers are likely to get on board with BIM sooner rather than later
More direction from government is needed in order for the Construction Strategy to have any impact
If the government doesn’t stimulate investment in green construction now, we will feel the ramifications for decades to come
- Priority Schools Building Programme: 10 key questions answered
- Celebrate 170 years (online!)
- Sign of the times
- Revealed: Full breakdown of £1bn schools batches
- We're off
- PF2 schools to be launched 'within days'
- Bradford and Kirklees to be next priority schools batch