Sarah is the editor of Building, responsible for the editorial content. Oversees news and features coverage, contributing to both sections.
Follow Sarah on Twitter @SarahR100
- Tel: 020 7560 4152
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Labour party gathering in Manchester has set the tone for debate and the mood music for the sector is encouraging
Industry training centre draws wide range of students over the last academic year
Report shows 9% capital spend increase as institutions compete to attract students
- Changing preconceptions
- Wasted energy
- Time to go back to school?
- School building: Could do better
- Interview: Mairi Johnson
- EFA fails to attract any bidders for three priority school batches
- Former EFA design chief regrets cuts to school sizes