Sarah is the editor of Building, responsible for the editorial content. Oversees news and features coverage, contributing to both sections.
Follow Sarah on Twitter @SarahR100
- Tel: 020 7560 4152
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the government is serious about tackling the housing crisis more needs to be done
This year’s guide shows the active steps construction’s top employers are taking to increase the appeal of the industry to new recruits
The chancellor’s abandonment of the deficit target does not herald an era of public spending largesse, but clearly housing and infrastructure will benefit from an investment boost
- Construction Leadership Council launches ‘simplified’ agenda
- You want it darker?
- Brexit’s gaping holes
- Heathrow: The Great British take-off
- Farmer Review: Telling it as it is
- Theresa May: The record so far
- The darling buds of May