Sarah is the editor of Building, responsible for the editorial content. Oversees news and features coverage, contributing to both sections.
Follow Sarah on Twitter @SarahR100
- Tel: 020 7560 4152
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Political parties need to be clear on their sustainability policies for the future
When it comes to school building work, the construction industry has been tasked with doing ‘more for less’, but as the economy picks up is it time for a rethink?
The EFA is facing a huge task – but it must think about the legacy it will leave for future generations
- Interview: Mairi Johnson
- EFA fails to attract any bidders for three priority school batches
- Former EFA design chief regrets cuts to school sizes
- Beware unconscious uncoupling
- What are you reading this summer?
- One direction
- Agenda 15: Your views