Sarah is the editor of Building, responsible for the editorial content. Oversees news and features coverage, contributing to both sections.
Follow Sarah on Twitter @SarahR100
- Tel: 020 7560 4152
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The decision of the intensely private, family-run business to hand control to an outsider by appointing the first chief executive in its 147-year history was a momentous shift in strategy
The latest delay with the Hinkley nuclear power station is, for many, the most galling of all
A tour around the Olympic park in Stratford gives instant proof that east London has avoided having its ambition trampled by the blight of many past Olympic legacies
- Paddington pole gets cut down to size
- Reading the signals from our new PM
- Brexit: Dominoes start falling
- Brexit: The aftermath
- Brexit: What happens next?
- EU referendum: Get ready for the day after
- Laing O’Rourke up close