Find out more about the Construction Leadership Council’s proposed recovery plan from key members of its covid-19 taskforce. The panel explain how the three-phased Roadmap to Recovery aims to increase output, demand and productivity while strengthening the supply chain as we tackle this crisis.
Listen to Andy Mitchell (CLC co-chair and chief executive officer at Tideway) Fergus Harradence (deputy director for construction at the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy) and Suzannah Nichol (chief executive of Build UK) to hear insights on the challenges and opportunities ahead, including:
• Getting the industry back to work wherever it is safe to do so
• Maximising employment and retain key skills
• Ensuring a pipeline of future workload for all parts of the sector
• Boosting productivity to secure improved value
• Transforming the industry through technology and digitalisation.
This webinar was chaired by Chloe McCulloch, Building’s editor.