Brought to you by Time for Timber, register for our free-to-attend webinar where we will discuss whether we will look back at construction in 2020 and wonder why we missed our 2050 Net Zero target.
The topics we expect to discuss:
- What does construction need to do to meet the 2050 target?
- What is the biggest carbon reduction challenge for the industry?
- The role of embodied carbon in reducing carbon emissions
- The role of timber in meeting the net zero target
- What are the barriers to the wider adoption of timber construction and how might these be resolved?
- How regulations need to change to meet the 2050 target
- Meeting the skills gap
- Discover the views from the insurance sector on meeting the net zero target
The panellists include:
- Andrew Carpenter, CEO, STA
- Geoff Arnold, MD, Pinewood Structures
- Simon Challinor, Director, Chase Underwriting International
- Philip Callow, Underwriter, Chase Underwriting International
- Matt Hoad, Technical Director, HTA Design LLP
- Chaired by: Thomas Lane, Group Technical Editor, Building
The webinar will run from 1pm to 2pm on 23 September.