This webinar, broadcast live on Wednesday 15 July, deals with the crucial issue of regulatory reform in the construction and in particular the duties and competencies of those working int he industry, and what imminent changes will mean.
On the panel are industry experts in this field, including:
- Julie Bregulla, Technical Director, Assurance, BRE
- David Frise, Group Chief Executive Officer, Building Engineering Services Association
- Simon Lay, Director, OFR Consultants
- Jon Miller, Partner, Fenwick Elliott
- David Stow, Associate Director – Fire Engineering, Arup
- Graham Watts OBE, Chief Executive, Construction Industry Council and Chair, Competence Steering Group
In a discussion chaired by Building’s technical editor, Thomas Lane, they covered lessons that have been learnt and the impact of the pandemic on the supply chain’s ability to respond to future challenges and new regulations.