This webinar will discuss what progress has been made with regard to competencies within the built environment.
The event will be the a third in the series on Risk & Regulations.
Just some of the topics that will be discussed:
- What are the core principles of competence within the British Standard competence framework?
- How different roles in key industry disciplines will need to change to meet the new competency standards
- The training needs of key industry disciplines to meet the new competency standards
- Managing the culture change needed to ensure a competent industry
- Andrew Mellor, Partner, PRP
- Peter Caplehorn, Chief Executive, CPA
- Simon Ince, Project Engineer, UL International UK
- Julie Bregulla, Technical Director, Assurance, BRE Group
- David Frise, Group Chief Executive Officer, Building Engineering Services Association
- Chair: Thomas Lane, Building’s Technical Editor
The webinar ran from 3pm to 4.30pm on 30 September.