Then we shall begin welding 12m up while wearing no eye protection or footwear...
Thanks to Duncan Macdonald for sending in this photograph. He summarises the situation below:
- "Location – Bangalore, India
- Position - 12m above granite piazza
- Activity – Electrode welding of MS purlins to existing truss frame
- Working Platform Number 1 – spare return air grille
- Working Platform Number 2 – 25mm deep galvanized cable duct cover
- Safety Helmets – Nil
- Personal Fall Arrest Equipment – Nil
- Safety Footwear No 1 – One Flip Flop, other foot bare
- Safety Footwear No 2 – Nil
- Eye Protection – Nil"