The comprehensive guide to the education market is now available to buy for only £299
Building has published an in-depth report on the UK education market.
The 60-page report provides expert advice on the direction of procurement by the government for primary, secondary, academies and free schools, enabling firms and clients to understand how the future market will work.
The White Paper includes all the implications of the Government’s response to the James Review published this month.
Purchase your copy and download the report today to guarantee you will receive this vital market intelligence ahead of your competition
The White Paper also includes:
- Client interviews - where your future opportunities lie
- Survey responses from 250 senior figures revealing clients priorities and how you can meet their needs
- Key competitor analysis, giving you the upper hand
- Comprehensive data on spend and project wins
- Getting to the heart of what local authorities and schools need from the construction sector, find out how well placed you and your competitors are to capitalise on the market and identify potential partners.
- Through comparisons of the different school models being offered by the industry and comprehensive rankings, we can reveal the most active construction firms in the education sector over the last three years.
Receive your copy and start seeing the benefits of using this vital intelligence to win work in the education sector.
To purchase today for £299 (+VAT) click on the payment portal.
For more on the White Paper visit www.building.co.uk/educationwhitepaper