Housebuilder outlines plans for schemes of between two and five-bed homes across eight sites
Miller Homes has announced plans to start construction on 750 new homes on eight sites across Scotland before the end of 2014.
The housebuilder is planning to build a range of two, three, four and five-bedroom homes in sites across Ayrshire, West Lothian, Midlothian, East Kilbride, Glasgow, Baillieston and Lenzie.
The schemes include 253 new homes at Broomhouse in Baillieston; 84 homes at Doonholm Meadows in Alloway, Ayrshire; and 76 homes at Liberty Park at Bathgate in West Lothian.
The company completed 855 homes in the first six months of 2014, including 294 in Scotland. The homes announced today are in addition to the 58 luxury houses which are scheduled to be built in Edinburgh.
Stewart Lynes, managing director of Miller Homes Scotland said: “We are delighted to have such a strong build programme which reflects the needs of discerning new home buyers who are looking for our high quality, sustainable family homes, in some of the best locations across Scotland.”
The new developments in full
- 84 at Doonholm Meadows, Alloway, Ayrshire: luxury 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- 76 at Liberty Park, Bathgate, West Lothian: 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- 64 at Glen Almond, Kirkliston, West Lothian: 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- 63 at Roselea, Rosewell, Midlothian: 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- 35 at Elmswood, East Kilbride: 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- 88 at Woodilee, Lenzie
- 29 at Cambuslang, Glasgow
- 253 at Broomhouse, Baillieston