Now in their fourth year, the Regeneration Awards are more relevant than ever and continue to recognise excellence in creating vibrant, sustainable and successful communities
The 2007 Regeneration Awards are going to be bigger and better than ever.
Now in their fourth year, the awards are well-established in the regeneration community. They aim to bring recognition to the people, organisations and schemes that have really made a difference by creating sustainable communities.
As the industry gears up for one of the most high-profile regeneration projects there is – the redevelopment of the Lea Valley – awards such as these highlight the vast wealth of experience this relatively new industry has amassed over the past few years.
Regeneration is a collaborative process. It takes involvement from both the public and private sectors, as well as the support of local people, to turn deprived areas into vibrant and economically and socially successful communities. As such, regeneration pulls on many disciplines, from planning and architecture to development and housebuilding.
If your organisation has been involved in a regeneration project over the past year, the Regeneration Awards are your chance to shout about your achievements. So, whether you’re a developer, a funder, a public sector development agency, a contractor, a housebuilder, a housing association, a local authority, architect or planner, there is a category for you. The closing date for entries is 3 August so make sure you don’t miss it.
- Best Commercial-Led Regeneration Project
- Best Housing-Led Regeneration Project
- Regeneration Partnership of the Year
- Best Design-Led Regeneration Project
- Regeneration Champion of the Year
- Best Mixed-Use Regeneration Project
- Regeneration Funding Partner of the Year
- Challenging Regeneration Project of the Year
- Regeneration Developer of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Regeneration Housebuilder of the Year
- Regeneration Architect of the Year
- Housing Association Regenerator of the Year
- Regeneration Contractor of the Year
- Regeneration Consultant of the Year
- Regeneration Organisation of the Year
- Best Community Regeneration Project
The Regeneration Awards ceremony will take place on Monday 3 December 2007 at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane, in London. For more information, log on to www.building.co.uk/regenerationawards.