For a fourth year running this virtual event will enable green professionals to network and gather information from the comfort of their own desks
In its fourth year, the Sustainability Now virtual event promises to offer a great mix of content and interaction for busy green professionals.
There will be the chance to explore standards and legislation such as Passivhaus or Carbon Reduction Commitment as well as assess how professionals will be affected by the upcoming general election.
What's new this year?
- A focus on what is happening after the election; how will this affect sustainability policy?
- How will the current and crucial changes to the Building Regulations affect your own job and company in the next five years?
- What’s happening with aims for zero carbon in the UK, and more importantly, what are the plans for zero carbon in non-domestic buildings?
- Passivhaus vs. the Code for Sustainable Homes discussion and comparison
- Practical issues and solutions explored for refurbishment, renewables, CRC energy efficiency scheme and the PAYS scheme
- Immediate and free advice in the Exhibition Hall, with legal, marketing and 'finding work' advice, plus key solutions and products on offer for the architecture and construction industries
The event is free and is taking place 12-13 May.