Join sustainability professionals at our free online conference and exhibition on December 8 and 9
This is the fifth Sustainability Now online conference and exhibition. The event has a very strong following, with over 4000 registrations for the last event in May 2010, and over 1700 attendees who actively participated in the event.
Sustainability Now focuses on the latest legislative developments and how these policies are supported in practice, in order to bring sustainability to life across construction, architecture and property.
The event will feature an improved virtual platform, integration of social media, new formats (video and audio webinars), expert speakers, well researched content, fringe programme discussions, competitions and prizes. Sustainability Now in December 2010 will aim to take sustainability to the next level by providing an established platform for sustainability experts and enthusiasts to meet, network, learn and discuss solutions to most important issues. Simply click here to register for free now!
What’s new at Sustainability Now in Dec 2010? - and why you should be there!
- Update on sustainability related legislation and Government support after the CSR, including upcoming regulations, changes to CRC energy efficiency scheme, zero carbon definition and more
- Case study approach, with specific sessions on large scale projects, including views and projects from Stanhope and LDA Design
- Exploration of the commercial value of sustainability, including investors’ perspectives and valuation
- A detailed look into current and ideal air tightness levels, with PassivHaus champions and case studies
- Short-term solutions to long-term goals such as the next steps for refurbishment materials and developing stronger partnerships for sustainability
- Pose your questions to leading sustainability associations and suppliers including BCO, UK-GBC, RIBA, Kingspan, British Land plus many more
- Social media awards will be included in the programme to reward and seek advice from those who spread the word about sustainability through their blogs, tweets and websites
To view the full conference programme, speaker line up and exhibitors who will be attending, simply visit sustainabilitynowevent.com
There was a lot of demand to include more detail at Sustainability Now about Part L Building regulations, therefore an additional opportunity is now available to meet Sustainability Now speakers and delegates face to face while finding out in more detail about practical implications of the Part L 2010 regulations, at Building’s Part L conference on December 14 2010 (click here for more info).
We hope you can join us at the next Sustainability Now, for an informative, valuable, free and fun online event!