This free-to-attend webinar focused on net zero within existing buildings.
Topics covered include:
- What do net zero ambitions mean for existing buildings?
- How do we drive energy efficiency in existing buildings to achieve net zero ambitions
- The opportunities available to manage energy efficiencies
- The retrofit opportunities that we have within existing buildings to manage energy savings
- Kas Mohammed, VP of digital energy, Schneider Electric
- Robert Wolstenholme, founder, Trilogy
- Martin Gettings, group head of sustainability, Canary Wharf Group
- Professor Lucelia Rodrigues, chair in sustainable and resilient cities, University of Nottingham
- Chaired by: Jordan Marshall, chief reporter, Building
The webinar will took place at 11am on 19 November.