Up to 30 places up for grabs on I-Flair consortium
A consortium of Scottish housing associations is to establish a framework to fit-out and maintain properties in the west of Scotland.
I-Flair, which covers the Barrhead, Williamsburgh, Paisley South, Arklet, Linstone, Bridgewater, Cloch and Oaktree Housing Associations, has put out a call to interested parties looking to participate in contracts ranging between £1000 and £2m.
The consortium will arrange mini competitions for some lots.
I-Flair is procuring a framework for the following lots:
- Lot 1 - Roofing and external walls.
- Lot 2 - Windows and doors.
- Lot 3 - Kitchens and bathrooms.
- Lot 4 - Central heating and boilers.
- Lot 5 - External decoration.
- Lot 6 - Gas maintenance.
- Lot 7 - Open space maintenance.
- Lot 8 - Electrical works.
The framework will have a maximum number of 30 participants, with 3-5 appointed per lot, a term of four years and it will start in September 2011.
Works shall be required across Renfrewshire and Inverclyde primarily.