Twenty consortia are shortlisted for health framework deal
The shortlist for the £1bn Express LIFT framework deal has been revealed.
The twenty firms on the shortlist are:
- Primary Plus
- Arran Partnership (Costain/Capita joint venture)
- Odyssey Healthcare (Babcock & Brown/Ashley House/GSL UK Ltd)
- Vinci PLC
- Guildhouse UK PPP
- Laing O'Rourke
- Community Ventures (Miller/Primeria/BPE)
- Express LIFT Investment Limited (Anagennao Limited/Cyril Sweett/Sutton Harbour Holdings plc)
- Equity Solutions and Partners Limited
- Fulcrum Infrastructure
- Eric Wright Group
Six to ten consortia will be selected later this year and will compete for 20-year LIFTco partnering deals with Primary Care Trusts.